Monday, September 24, 2012

Ultrasound Today!

I had my weekly ultrasound today. I haven't gotten to talk to my doctor about it, but I do know that Baby Boy's estimated weight is 3 lbs, 2 oz!! Unfortunately, his amniotic fluid is back down to only 2 cm, which is where it was the night we came to the hospital. So, he and I are on monitors for the night to make sure he is doing okay, and that I am not having contractions. So far, I am only having small contractions that they call "irritability.".

So, once again, we wait, wonder and pray. I told Andy that the ultrasound left me with more questions than answers!! However, we trust in the Lord and know Baby Boy will come in his own time. We just have to be patient, which I am not always the best at! We will focus on his growth. He is above 3 lbs (which is actually big for his gestational age of 29 weeks, 4 days)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment