Friday, September 28, 2012

Photos of Luke Thomas Meyer

I am going to post some photos from today and yesterday for you, and then I will write the story of how it all went down...it has been an eventful 48 hours to say the least.  We are so proud to introduce or newest (and final) addition to our family: Luke Thomas Meyer.  Warning- I had a c-section, so some of these photos contain blood...don't scroll down if you get queasy easily. :)
I am ready and waiting to be wheeled into the OR.

Andy had to wait awhile for them to get me prepped and ready...

He was  born at 10:50 a.m.on 9/27/12
Dr Mills showe me Luke for the first time through my little window in the drapery.
I know I am biased, but I immediately think he is gorgeous and perfect!


The OR from Andy's point of view.

Luke getting intubated before going to the NICU

He is bundled up and on his way. He weihted 3 lbs 5 oz!

Mommy sneaks a peek in (but don't really remember this because of the meds, so I am glad Andy took this photo)!

Luke dares to open his eyes and check out his new environment.  He is such a miracle!!!
Later in the day, Daddy holds Luke so the nurse can change his bedding.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! He is so precious and beautiful. Congratulations and continued prayers for Luke to heal and grow quickly!

    ReplyDelete