Saturday, September 22, 2012

Great End to a Great Week!

This was such a good week compared to last.  I stayed off the magnesium, had several visitors and phone calls, and the visits with thet kids (and Andy) were longer since the kids are getting used to being here.  We played, ate, snuggled, and just enjoyed being together.  They came on Friday and Saturday night, which has been so good for my soul.  I had what seemed like a very long day earlier in the week, and was really missing them.  I was talking to Andy on the phone and Jordan got hurt.  He asked her if she wanted to talk to Mommy, and she said (in tears), "NO!  I want my real Mommy!", which meant that she wanted me in person, not on the phone.  Needless to say, it broke my heart and didn't make my long day any better.  Really, though, we are so blessed at how well they are adapting, and that we are able to see each other a few times a week.  Here's some photos from our fun tonight.  Enjoy!
Having a playdoh picnic again. Thanks Fischers for the fun supplies!

Pastor Mark and Chantelle stopped by and asked for a photo for church tomorrow.
We are blessed to have so many people praying for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment