Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Happy Birthday Times 3!

I can't believe that it's been 4 years since I was in the hospital on bedrest carrying triplets!! Tomorrow, I have the joy of hugging Jordan and Drew and smothering them with kisses to celebrate their special day. Their Daddy will be home on Friday, and I am sure he will do the same. We also will light a candle and sing Happy Birthday to our Brady Thomas, who we remember and talk about often at our house. All of the kids mention him more around this time of year, and even more so this year because of Luke Thomas' birth and near death episode in December. Drew asked me at bedtime recently if Brady was still a baby in Heaven, or if he was older like him. Eli has shared how sad he is that he doesn't get to play with him. Jordan talks about how she can't wait to see her triplet brother when she gets to Heaven. Eli even asked what day we could watch "Brady's video", which is a slideshow of photos put to music that we played at his Memorial Service, and which we watch every year on the anniversary of his death. These are the ways we celebrate him and it warms my heart when I hear my children talk about him so openly.

We have been blessed beyond measure! The kids are being spoiled rotten by having several birthday celebrations. One on Sunday so that Grandpa and GG could be part of it, dinner out tomorrow night, and then with Daddy this weekend. All if the kids really have grown up so much the last 6 months, and we are so proud of them and so thankful that God chose us to be their parents!! I have lots of fun photos to share, but that will have to be later because its time to sleep in our house. Being a Mommy to these 4 kids is awesome and exhausting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment